The only thing he said was "My name is not Mike, no one on this stage is named Mike, tell your friends"
The show was amazing, and in addition to now distroying our ears at conserts, they now have a psychedlic light show with these amazing bright lights that made it appear to be noon in the bar, and now my rods and cones are all messed up.
Might be among my top 10 of favorite shows I've seen (I might say that after every show)

The guys in the band Miike Snow (according to Alex Resse) Started as producers, and wrote a ton of music AND (get this) wrote the song "TOXIC" for Britney Spears. . whaaa? yeah. no wonder the show was amazing and crazy cool. . . for the first two songs they all had these white masks on, black clothes, crazy lights, wicked beats, it was sweet.
And I think the magestic awe of Salt Lake City just adds to the wonder, I love that place. We all ate at Stone. . . the stone. . . shoot, I forget the name, but the food was amazing and we just sat and chilled and played pool, and ate dang good tiramisu before we had to be at the show.Someday I will live in a city.
Someday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment