Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I think I deserve something beautiful."


I was having the most wonderful dream this morning, I woke up twice before I got out of bed, each time I would wake up I would force myself to go back to sleep to still be a part of this wonderful dream, and it worked until my body just couldn't sleep anymore.



But today was a beautiful day in Logan, the sky was so blue with these great dark clouds that floated around teasing us that it might rain. The grass is green and the sun was gold. . . .  and my hair was fabulous. Just the way it curled today I felt like I should have been riding a horse, Letting it move while the horse ran and the fresh spring air tossed it about. Just messy and wonderful. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, of my hair and the entire valley, I wish that by looking at the picture you could smell the clean spring air.








To end the day I went to eat at Le Nonne  with the Blue Bird book clubbers to eat and laugh and discuss the book, Eat Pray Love. . a book that a dear friend gave me a while ago, and I'm glad that I'm reading it again, I feel like I missed a lot the first time. Anywho, it was lovely, the girls all got whine and we all had high heels on, and ate good breads and had Creme Brulee dessert, as we listened to live music. The food was divine, It was so fun. 

Even though I'm 25, sometimes as I sit at a table of a fancy place I just smile because I feel like we are a bunch of silly girls playing grown up.
(especially when you look at the picture and you see that you are holding your book upside-down. 
Not cool McKay, not cool. )

3 comments:

Jenna said...

wild and free hair.
best thing ever.
It looks beautiful on you.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

whats whine?

McKayJoice said...

yeah, thats whine. . . does it not look like it? white and red, super classy.

Powered by Blogger.