"I'm so mad I forgot my camera, how will people ever believe I was here!?"
"When you get home you can draw a picture, and make a story"
So while I was laying in bed last night watching Brother's Bloom for the 2nd time, I doodled about seeing my first rattlesnake, shooting Matt in the butt with the Red Rider bb gun from our back porch, the lady with the ridiculous sunburn and the man with no stomach, Promontory point, kicking up dust in the 4wheeler, and the scary Indian school.
I'm changing my major to art, emphasis in cartooning.

6 comments:
The Indian school in Brigham? You're brave. That place is haunted. I used to go shoot pigeons in there for the company that owned them.... weird stuff happened in there.
-Ben
Spiral Jetty has been such a magical, mystical place for me for years now. I'm so jealous. It's now added to my summer to-do list.
brilliant, that little cartoon boy looks just like Lee!
Oh thank you Whit.
And yes ben, I had no idea how creepy they are. How creepy to have to go in there and shoot pigeons, I would never take that job.
And Syd- I'll go with you, i want to go again.
wait, bottom right pic. Is that you and me watching the crazy meteor that plummeted to the earth? If so why didn't you talk about that one? are you ashamed Mckay..
Oh jo. . .
Post a Comment