My wonderful Aunt Dezeie lives in the cutest little house in the avenues with her husband Paul, and their standard poodle Rainy. They are the funnest little couple who just giggle together about their funny dog.
(the two of them have an old hippie VW camper van they vacation in)
Dez is so fun and at times can be a little crazy- but she would have to be, she has the same parents as my mother. . .
(picture of Dez, RaVoe and Grandma Eve in front of Dezzie's house I took back in 2007)
And like my mother- she has wonderful taste, her and Paul have worked to rebuild and re-paint the house they are in and everything they do is so tastefully done, the moldings and colors are wonderful.
And lucky me, she was cleaning out some storage space gave my mom got some cool cabinets/shelfs and I got a beautiful bed. . . I put it together yesterday, and my world has forever changed. . . sure beats a mattress on cinder blocks.
Anywho. . . RaVoe wanted pictures. . . . So there you go. . this is my room, the bed,. . . and my owls and me. .
I like to think I'll have a entire house one day that I'll love as much as I love my little space in Logan.
3 comments:
The bed looks so good! Thanks for the pictures.
1. I want some owls.
2. Ravoe is always so pretty.
I LOVE your owl collection. it is amazing. amazing!
Post a Comment