Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sisco, Last fall.


I made this.

I feel like the songs are cheesy, and the amateur footage shot is pathetic. But if you where there, if you were in this movie, you would get it, and love it.

I only wish I had footage of meeting Danny Devito, Kellen and Maren wrestling in the hotel, the late night ice cream place that was infested with Chinese teens, and Youtube.

3 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I love it!!! Classic. You captured the California life! That is what our life is like everyday in Cali!! I love the shot of your friend and the red fan, too funny. Looks like you guys had fun. To bad you didnt stop off in Bako to visit some family...

ellen said...

no way, u're video is definately not cheesey-it is awesome and made me smile!! I went to San Fran for the first time last year. I adore it!!
keep on blogging i love it!

Eric Petey said...

SaWEET!

Powered by Blogger.