Sometimes I hate that all of you read my blog.
Back in 2004 I had a blog strictly to make fun of people.
It was such a good blog, I would take secret pictures with my phone post them online.
My funny Provo friends loved it, it was very funny.
But now Blogger is all the rage and people in my real life will strike up conversation about my cyber life, It is so hard to keep the worlds separate.
I do have another privet blog, but it just isn't as fun to write on when you have no one who agrees with the stupidity of the things I blog about.
I have a little tracker on this blog, nothing too fancy. It lets me know how many people visited my blog and where they are.
In the past year I have had over 52 countries and all the states except South Dakota, New Hampshire and Arkansas. Isn't that amazing? Who is it in Italy that is reading my blog?
Someone from New Zealand spent 14 minutes on my blog back in February. New Zealand!
. . . That’s so great.
I never know names, and I like it that way. I know I get some hits from Logan and some hits from American Fork, (highland is too small for the map) and I assume it is RaVoe checking in on me.
Blogs. . blah, So sick of my blog today.
I have a real bed, I build it today. I was determined to build it all on my own without any GUY's help.
But they almost can't help it, I guy stops in and sees a girl trying to screw in bars and what not and they gotta jump in.
Mind you, I love when Guys help out, I love when I'm taken care of and can say the word and it will be done.
But today I wanted to do it on my own, and didn't quite finish, because when a guy pops in the door way and sees me screwing in screws with my fingers, it only makes sense to let him go grab the drill from his truck.
The bed is perfect. I got rid of the cinder blocks, and I own a real bed, I love it.
I also dyed my hair today, and did my laundry. And when I got dressed I put on my fake eyelashes, for no reason other then to feel pretty as I walked around the house.
My hair looks great, my clothes smell great.
I love my alone days, where I turn on some good music and am just content with the life I have.
My roommates have are done watching the OC and have started a Gillmore girls marathon. . . . . . And I just have to say, I hate that show, bad acting. And the OC is nothing but filth.
I could make a TV show better then all of that, I have a few ideas.
Makes me sad that a clever show like Pushing Daises couldn't make it, and a pretentious show like the Gillmore Girls gets to be on air for 8 or 9 seasons.
I wonder how many girls live vicariously threw TV shows or chick flicks, thinking or liefs will be a happily ever after when it seldom works out the way we want it to.
One of satin's tools is to have us look at romance on the big screen and feel like if it is real love, if it is "meant to be" it will all just fall into place, it will all work, and making it seem like we don't have to work to be better people, or work to make the other person happy.
What do I know?
I love the line in 500 days of summer, when Tom's friend says "Robin is better then the girl of my dreams. . . she is real" I think we seek love to obliquely.
Stupid Gilmore Girls.
Wellp, Enough!
Anyone up for a midnight movie?
10 comments:
I think I am your 14 minute NZ reader. I feel a bit stalkerish now! I think your writing is funny. I always want to secretly take photos of people i see around town and share them with my friends.
i hate gilmore girls too. so glad you are my mentor. your still my mentor right?
Stop hating on the Gilmore Girls..just stop it! Just go watch your stars dance, your bachelors find their so called true love, or any sitcom with their trashy story lines and trashy mouths, cause you obviously don't know a good show when you view one. Thats all I have to say about that.
AJ? is that for serious?
crazy. so glad you tune in.
Are you a blogger?
Kylee- I will always be your mentor.
MOM! what the heck? do you think i watch those trashy shows?
You don't know me. . I'm your own daughter and you don't know me.
gilmore girls just uses large words, that's why you don't like it.
rude.
Hello, I am indeed from NZ. I had a blog, but I was rubbish at keeping up with it, so I stopped.
Andrea
ummmm. Sometimes I read your blog, from American Fork. Creed loves the Ortons, so I occasionally stalk you guys online to keep him updated.
I hate Gilmore Girls too, but when Jenine is around I pretend to love it.
Ha! I love that you pretend!. . . that is so great.
Didn't you used to be obsessed with the OC? Change of heart huh?...
Post a Comment