This weekend I spent two hours in a closet, watched the Olympics while eating cheese cake, lost heaps of money playing roulette at a lake side casino, learned how to punch, went to church in pants, found a fake one hundred dollar bill, set of some sky lanterns over Lake Tahoe, basked in the presents of a sweet as New Zealand vagabond, and re-discovered again just how funny Colin is.
Happy Valentines day to me, such a good weekend.

4 comments:
You forgot to mention there was a ginger in the closet with you. I want the pictures you took. I think it's sweet AZZ. Thanks for coming.
Oh, fun, McKay!! Love the pics. Sky lanterns?! Color me jealous.
hey, thats all my borthers friends. Hey thats my indoor soccer team! what the junk.
p.s Joe is really good at soccer.
Such a small world Kylee.
Oh and yes, there was a Ginger in the closet with me. How did I forget?
Post a Comment