
I had this brilliant idea last year that I would take one picture a day of myself with the web cam on my computer. So when ever I was checking my e-mail, turning on some music or what not I would take a picture too.
And now looking at all these retarded pictures I can't remember the point of this most brilliant idea was.
I did come to conclude however. . that . .
Number one- I spend too much time on my computer. (I'm not talking world of warcraft time, but I really could do better)
Number two- I have no style to the way I dress. Just add a scarf or a cardigan and BAM! I'm ready for the world.
and Number Three- I could see in my face the happy days, and there was a lot of them, I loved that.
3 comments:
I think it was a brilliant idea indeed!
you are cool.
Your pictures crack me up. Also cracking me up: the fact that you misspelled the city that Justin (the man you quoted at the top of your blog) comes from. I'm sure he is still just rolling on the floor at your wit.
Post a Comment