The church announced that they are re-modeling/ renovating the Ogden temple, make it bigger, update the design.
So when I found myself in Ogden this weekend I thought I would stop, walk around it, take a picture or two.
And it made me a little sad, I think it is a unique temple, I like the old style. . . Soon the "birthday cake" style will be a thing of the past. (Let us all pray that the Provo temple isn't next on the list)
Levi Phippen informed me once that the Ogden Temple is the only temple that you can call the morning of and make a temple reservation to get married that day. . Other temples you need at lest a week or two. My guess is that will change with the upgrade and that is a sad thing too, no more getting married on a whim. I don't know if that is true, but Levi is a very reliable man.
They start the re-model at the end of the year. I want to get one session in before then and if all works out- get married on a whim.
1 comments:
If they decide to redo the Provo temple, I am outta this religion.
Post a Comment