Saturday, February 27, 2010

5 comments:

Sydnie said...

YEAH! I made YOUR blog! Ha ha, that was so so fun. I think Maren got sick of me thanking her for taking me.

I will forever love my memories of my first boarding experience... especially my first time off of the lift. Best. Ever. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

P.S. I'm getting my computer from home tomorrow so expect a call.

Li said...

Your comments are disabled on your newest post, so I'm posting on this one....

I can't believe you know Holly Muller!! She was one of my good friends growing up in Maryland. :)

McKayJoice said...

WHAT?! serious? that is so crazy!
Yeah, she was my first companion. . . weird.
How did we go all this time and not put that together? do you know what she is up to now days?

Li said...

She's down in Provo, actually. She's working on her MA teaching English to non-English speakers. We keep in touch on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/holly.a.mueller

Eric Petey said...

Sabotage!

Powered by Blogger.