Thursday, February 18, 2010

Banff

I sat at campus for almost two hours listening to Dominic Gill. He is up here to introduce his film tonight at the Banff film festival.


He bought a tandem bike and rode from Alaska to the Tip of Argentina. Took him two years. With all kinds of diffrent people hopping on the back to bike with him.

Amazing.

Banff? the Olympics? . . shoot, life is so good right now, and for some reason I feel invincible. I'm so pumped to Travel and to ride my bike and do flips and you know, just live the coolest life.

Look up Daminic, his story is so great. . . I feel in love with South America today, you should have seen some of the insects in his pictures.

ANYWHO. . I'm off to the festival, It looks like I'm going to talk to Daminic after the show and he will fall in love with me, so I'm quite excited. This will be a big night for the both of us.



3 comments:

Savannah and Braden said...

HOlla!

You should write a book.

Now if you ever do write a book, you can dedicate it to me, because I'm the one the believed in you. truly. don' forget me when you're famous.

Whittron said...

Max and I are pumped too!!!! BANFF IS THE BEST!!!

I want their theme song!!!

McKayJoice said...

I know! that song makes me want to run up a cliff.

So good.

Savannah- I think I will, I will write a book.

Powered by Blogger.