Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ya wantta know what what I think?

I gave two different people two different types of very bad advice today. . . they both were asking me what to do, and in a sarcastic manner I replied "Sure! give her a taste of her own medicine." was one. . and "yeah! it's win, win!" was another. .

Both idiots took my advice, and both situations did not play out well, and I was just the sarcastic crazy lurking in the background, the devil on the shoulder. Hilarious, Hilariously sad. . . shoot, I think I'm going to hell, and i didn't even do anything wrong, I just tell people to do wrong things. . . .. . it is their own choice and fault if they follow my advice.

I should make some new years goals huh? be nice? Don't be Satan?

Actually I did make a goal or two. . and I have kept them for these first six days, my dedication is outstanding. Whitney talked about making her goals from conference to conference, that sounds a lot more doable to me. . . So I'm gonna wait until April to make some serious goals. Give myself some time to adjust to the new decade. It has been a big shocker for me.
I brought in the new year bleeding, that has to be a bad omen, a true story and a bad omen.
But I've chosen to ignore it because I refuse to let it taint this year, or decade. .

I think it was Richard Simmons who said "don't let a bad hour, turn into a bad day!"
That man is so wise, and so gay. So in spite of the blood, and getting others in trouble. . . this will be a great year, I feel it in my bones.

3 comments:

Whittron said...

I'm interested in that first bad advice of the day, it sounds wonderful

Brett Z said...

giving bad advice is so enjoyable...can't quite describe my feelings in words. good work.

Savannah said...

yes it really is going to be a great year. full of awful advice.
Hope your holidays were grand!! I keep meaning to come over with this christmas present, but I probably won't get around to it- I'll aim for March. Look forward to getting a surprise sometime in March.

Powered by Blogger.