Saturday, January 2, 2010

Too little, too late.

I slept in until one.
I waited for an hour to get ready for the day
Folded all my clothes while Andie sat on my/sam's bed.
I read my book and fell back asleep.
I woke up and went downstairs to eat dinner.
Braided my hair.
Fell asleep again while reading my book.
Dad woke me up so Mom and Dad could watch a movie on the couch.
I went and checked my e-mail.
Tried to get Whitney to play with me, Whitney is in to Steven Colbert and not into strengthening relationships with her sister.
I went back to sam's room/my temporary room and stalked everyone i knew on facebook.
Went downstairs to make me a tomato sandwich and RaVoe yelled at me reminding me it was fast Sunday like I was 16 again.

I wonder what is going on in Logan.



I love this song. . I've been listening to it for a week now and still i love it.
The sound of the violin, his soothing voice. Not a very clear crisp sound on youtube, but it will do.



I e-mailed, and have been in contact with two people from Cambodia, and one from Bangkok Thailand, it excites me to read their broken English, and learn a little more about the country. It's like i don't even have to go there! i can just sleep in until one and live vicariously threw the inter-web. . . Why even get a job?! ya know?

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Tomato on some rye and a little salt and pepper! Love it! A trick I found is to goto a restaurant...who's gonna see ya? Who's gonna tell? They're all doing other things!

Just brain storming is all...just an idea...

McKayJoice said...

Sounds good, I'll try it.
Toasting the rye?

Also, new found love Avocado. love it.

Whittron said...

yeah, the best is when you came in my room while I was reading and wanted to hang out. What time is it? I asked...

"I don't know 7."

I look at my watch.. it's 9pm, you are way off.

Powered by Blogger.