It's been over a month and I'm back in Logan.
Dear, dear, Logan.
I walk in the door last night to be hit with a strong smell of smoke, with a hint of incense and a light blend of frbreze. . . And i knew i was home.The roommates just laugh and tell the story about trying to shove the entire dead Christmas tree in the fire place, but it wasn't dead it was still green, and something. . . . the lights where off couldn't see all the smoke. . . . .
Gnome Sweet Gnome!
I slept with the window open, and a fan. . in winter. . in Logan. . the smoke smell was bad.
There is something about this little town that just makes my heart so happy, maybe it just feels like it is right where I need to be for now, and that just makes the inversion and the cold such a happy thing to me.
Campus was beautiful today, everybody running to and fro pointing their head in the way of the snow fall with big boots and colorful coats.
I have 3 classes in the Library this semester, and it makes me happy to think of the time I will spend in that building. I want a library in my home. (maybe I can convince Juje to move out and we can convert her room)
Then, the icing on the cake was Taco Tuesday. . . oh how i have missed you. . . you and your sweet sweet pork. Food and friends, such a good combo, like Keenan said "I can go everywhere cause everyone is my friend"
(talking about himself, but we all know I am more popular then Keenan so it goes for me too)
9 comments:
Rude, rude, rude. I'm never leaving.
Oh come on Juje. . . it is just your room, think about it. . . It would be the best library.
Juje deserves better, McKay.
you don't have to live with her.
Thanks for posting on my blog- every time you do I feel like you may be secretly mocking me- out of jealousy but still . . . I promise, well half heartedly promise, that I will not become a blogger that only talks about where I ate and what I'm wearing- but that place was just really good. ( WHere did you go? I was confused, I thought u said Mexico but then you kept talking about a Chinese man)
It was Mexico, the Chinese are taking over everything!
We will have to get together soon.
And PS. . . I have never thought ill of your blog.
I feel the same way. You're DEFINITELY more popular than Keenan.
man, I need to teach you how to remedy posting to the wrong blog!!!
well, YEAH!
i called you at two AM.
i needed you.
Post a Comment