I think I have mentioned it before, but I love being in the USU Library, two of my classes this semester were at the library, so it felt like every time I was on campus I was there. I feel so smart in that place.
Little time filler activities turn into important can't-live-without tasks.
No! I am not checking facebook, I'm networking with potential clients.
No! I'm not printing out meaning less pictures of bugs. I'm getting some photocopies made to help advance my education and expand my knowledge on the life cycle of the Jerusalem Cricket.
I like to stay there for a long time and then tell people I'm sitting around how long i have been there in a stressful tone.
I like carrying all my papers in one hand and franticly asking people for scantrons.
OR I like to be alone, find a place where no one will talk to me.
I have yet to fulfill our dream (when i say "our" I talk about the gnomes, naturally) of making out in the stacks like Felicity and Nole (not one gnome has done it!)(make out with a boy, not another gnome, just to clarify, not that kind of girl). . . . . . . . next semester.
And just as I think that Library could not get any better, when I think I've seen it all, I hear about the "howling". Last night kids all gathered around the stairs in the library at 10:00 and howled and howled.
I guess this "howling" is not advertised because the school doesn't agree with it. Yet tradition carries on, they can't stop us, the Wednesday of finals week, we all howl for about 8 minutes.
I guess this "howling" is not advertised because the school doesn't agree with it. Yet tradition carries on, they can't stop us, the Wednesday of finals week, we all howl for about 8 minutes.
It was so great.
Then, the howling stopped and everything was quiet, everyone went back to their tables and studied.
So great. Wish i could have gotten everyone in this, there was a good group of people on the first floor and second staircase too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment