Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holloween in the high lands.


I surprised RaVoe and went home for Halloween. And it's just same ol' same ol' at the orton house- Max plunging his amp in the family room and pumping the house with beats,(mom says nothing and sometimes she will dance) Whitney swearing and making mom laugh that she got real close to peeing her pants, And friends running in and out of the house, no one knocking, everyone eating. . We all had a great weekend.
I made everyone cookies and marshmallow things.

I knew Andie was being Robin , so i dressed up as batman. . . And yes this is the best picture we have. . and No you can not see my cape, fake eyelashes, plastic pants, fishnet tights or boots. . I can't hold still when i am batman.


Whitney was out of control, she got"best costume" at work and was in a weird Holloween high all weekend, So we went to some parties in provo, stopped in front of green man's car and demanded he get out for a picture with me, found some wings "out on the balcony" Watched some black chocolate and a brain damaged boy, while the twit of the year was trying to find a DVD player, in the top of this old brick building on center street. Provo is a good time, every time.

2 comments:

RaVoe said...

It was a wonderful weekend! I love when the house is movin and groovin with the beat of my childrens lives.

McKayJoice said...

that is so poetic RaVoe.

Powered by Blogger.