Tuesday, October 6, 2009

See ya on air!

I started a new blog. . . yep that makes a total of Five blogs that i keep updated.

Why another one? you ask. . . I now have an official McKay Air time on Fusion HD3 TUESDAY from 4-6 (yes in one hour)

So i thought it would be good to have a blog as part of my show. . . Blogging is part of me. Take it away and I would just be a beautiful girl who sits on her computer all day long. . . With a blog, I'm a beautiful Blogger who is on her computer all day long.

So if you like you can give me some input on what i need to do for the blog. . . I whipped it up last night i want to do a few more things to it. (fusionHD3@blogspot.com)

DJ MK? how do we feel about that? I give credit to my old roommate Rhiannon, I think she is the only one who has ever called me MK.
I'm open to change. (I liked DJ SLOSH for a while. . . eh, kinda cool no?)

But more importantly clear your schedule so you can tune in and hear what a joke of a DJ I am.

And call in and heckle me, I'm in need of a good heckler

(you can listen on line radio.usu.edu)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I loved it! I loved the shout out you gave to me and Sky!

DJ MK rocks. Crazy hard.

Ky said...

i wish i could listen but its blocked at my work. do you say cuss words and talk about dirty things or something??

Powered by Blogger.