Jordan can stare without blinking for nine minuets straight.
I'd like to see another radio DJ who could do that!
Woo woo!
The downtown studio is so great, something about being around all the microphones and soundboards and junk that makes you feel so important, feels like you are in a band, or just that you got something that is coming out of your mouth that the world needs to hear. . . it is a great feeling.
After we were done with our professional meeting and had recorded some "liners" I took Rav up Green Canyon. And maybe it is because of the fires or maybe it is just the fall air that is changing things but the sunsets have been amazing. . truly amazing with this thick orange color and gold halo around anything the light touches.
I know this back-to-school enthusiasm has to where off soon, but as of now. . . I'm still going to say- life is so good. . . Becoming an Aggie was the Smartest thing I've ever done. The sun is brighter, the trees are greener and Big Blue has never looked so good.
Today I got my Passport to campus, AKA student ID card. . I thought the day would never come.
Then ate at the market place for the first time. . . They freaken fried up some stir fry for me with tofu and bamboo in it. And then we had Beet smoothies? or Boysenberries smoothies? same thing.
5 comments:
Boysenberries = beet? was that a typo? was that supposed to say beer?
Beets are gross...and respectfully, not berries.
I know...I despise, loathe, and downright hate beets. Now, the berries...they're good, but beets...
Are you sure you want everyone knowing your A number? You got to keep that number safe!
congrats on the student ID card!
yep, it was a type-o. . I put beer in my smoothies. . . um boy!
What? Nathan you don't like Beets? I could never tell.
Post a Comment