Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'll follow you until you love me.

I can't help it, I have watched it over 15 times now. The first time- I felt a little sick, The second time i was just laughing, and by the fifth time I had Whitney on the phone watching it along with me.

Lady Gaga is so demented, insane, possessed/wonderful! I'm sorry, but I think she is so great. . . She compared herself to David Bowie in a interview once that I had watched. Doing/dressing however she wants, what ever pops in her head and being eccentric and free. . . It is a such a Freddie Mercury attitude, I love it.


I love her crazy eyes, her face when she starts to bleed, I think her dance moves are wicked cool, I think she has a great body, and she plays a little piano, and her voice is actually great live.

Tomorrow I will dress in all white, and in the middle of my math test I will secretly stab myself under my desk so know one will know why I'm bleeding. Then bleed and bleed and wipe the blood on my face and dance around the room. Or maybe i should hold off until the library closes, and they turn off the lights and on the music. Either way, i think it will be a big hit.

Thank you Lady Gaga.

1 comments:

Jen said...

as far as I am concerned, never ever decide to watch it at 330 in the morning before you go to bed.

Nightmares, Big Honking, Freaky until I'm terrified out of my dream Nightmares.

but that's just my two cents

Powered by Blogger.