
Canoeing late at night, with a brilliant full moon coming over the dark rocky mountains, See-through canoes, true aggie kissing, tipping over into the lake. . .
Then the next day, same boys. . . .
The Gnomes and I had a great day at Bear Lake, might be one of my favorite trips up there. . .
all of us playing the crotch game got me laughing so hard, "oh, you got me right in the junk!" (sorry mom, it was a lot cleaner then that sounds.)
Meeting our new friend Derick.
Travis running in water (either to tackle me, or run off the drop off)
"Do you know how much I know about the female anatomy?"
The birthday book. Lifting Natalie straight up and then sideways and then twisting her to get her in the bathroom window. Spencer in the girls lockeroom. . . Wait? what?
Zoom, Urk.
Flips in the pool. Making the children's parents uncomfortable in the Hot Tub.
Burgers. Bringing a canoe, having too much fun we forgot to use the canoe. BYU football. Hitch, bad grass, and watching Matt do Seinfeld monologues at two am.
I was a little nervous, because it might have been one of the most random, care-free perfect days of the summer, And so different then a normal hangout with the gnomes for many reasons, and not one picture was taken. . . How am a going to ever remember the day with out one picture?(that's a joke, a joke that might not sound like a joke, but I do wish I had a picture of all of us, it was a good group and we were all in a good mood(if i did emoticons, this is where I would insert the classic 'wink' face)) . . . So I'm glad I got a few ideas down in blog form. . . . ya know? to remember.
4 comments:
Crotch game? CROTCH GAME?!
It's no wonder I suffer from extreme head pain.
exactly how do you balme something?
sometimes i dont understand your blog posts. but they sound so fun either way. wishin i was in logan playing the crotch game.... ?? maybe...
You would love the crotch game Kylee.
Post a Comment