Friday, September 4, 2009

Been there, done that, messed around.

Do you ever find yourself in a populated area and you have so much energy that you feel like you need to dance or yell or laugh? yet you remain cool, cool beans.
I'm in the school's library right now, there is so many people here, yet it is so quiet.

In the last 19 hours I've become introduced and obsessed with a new song by La Roux called Bulletproof. . . And I've made a huge mistake by playing it through my headphones as I sit here and try to focus on the Geologic time scale. There is a guy across the room who looks like he could be an amazing dancer. . . If only he could hear this music. . . . he would be fighting the same urges right now that I am.

Time for a water brake.

1 comments:

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHA! There is NEVER EVER a dull moment for you is there??? I LOVE reading your blog it is so funny & makes me miss you so much. I'm pretty sure you have the most exciting life of anyone I know. I'm so glad I can live through you. By the way, I'm dying to hear your radio show! Let me now when & how I can hear that!

Powered by Blogger.