
It is 11:42 pm I have washed my face and brushed my teeth, and I could not feel more comfortable sitting on my bed with my big pillows. And when I wake up tomorrow, summer will be gone.Tonight was the last night, and i spent it on campus, figures.
All the gnomes are in school this semester (it was so kind of my roommates to pose for me for their "first day of school" photos).
They are good role models for me, of what a perfect Aggie might be.
"So long sweet summer, I stumbled upon you and gracefully basked in your rays."
One or two things I will remember about Never Back Down Summer 09-
-Running the 10K
-Little Sam Bo leaves us to go be Mormon for two years
-Meeter Solutions
-Mooch's
-That perfect 4th of July we had, with the waffles and the late night bike ride, and fireworks.
-Tubing Onida, (Juje falls down waterfall) jumping off bridges and cliffs
-Boating with babies and biceps.
-The night we took the mattresses in the back of the trucks up to that look out point.
-"Touch my body" vacations.
-Scatter Ball, Whitney bleeds all over the floor. Brett brakes the broom. Kendra dominates.
-Kimball and me freaking rapping around the campfire.
-Wrestling Juje.
-Shooting faulty bottle rockets over bloomington lake at night.
-Eating in the breakfast nook.
-The love sac
-Dr. Joice
-Whitney throwing fireworks into the camp fire on my signal.
-Watching french films and lap top parties with Jo
-The day I got us into co-worker Evan's pool, and then into the other pool, and then we picked up the boys and all drove out to crystal hot springs.
-Ryan Reader
-Lost love, the "chemical" and crazy stalkers.
-The garage roof, and laying on it.
-Ellen takes me and Nate Rob on a tour of her house, Ellen's crazy aunt.
-All smashed in Dave's car to see the island landslide.
-cardboard boats.
-Dominating switch backs.
-Mountain house meals.
-Hurricane.
-Farmers Market
Shoot, it was a good summer.
And you know- it is going to be a good fall. Go Aggies!
4 comments:
where was Havasupai on that list?
It is under-
"touch my body" vacations, Moutain house meals and dominating switch backs.
I love the picture! They look so cute and eager!
I love being an aggie model!
Post a Comment