Thursday, June 25, 2009

Snail Mail

I wrote Elder Orton a letter, it was late last night and I used a sweet envelope that had a mooch's logo thing in the corner of it that i found in the back room desk.

I went to the post office today to mail it off and saw that they had super hero stamps in this great box, and i thought "those are way cool, i'm going to send a lot of letters to the boy, I NEED those."

So I bought them, and I got them home still so happy about my purchase. But shortly after I opened them up to find they were HUGE stamps. . . and then, not even stamps at all, they were post cards! Post cards that look like stamps. . . dumb.
This is not going to help me, and i have to get MORE stamps to send the giant stamps.

And I can't send them all to sam, to repetitive. . . LAME.

So, if you would like some mail, leave your address and i will happily mail one to you.

5 comments:

Ky said...

i like mail. and i liked seeing you yesterday!

7825 South Candlestick Lane #307
Midvale, Utah 84047

I will probably send you something in return...

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Mail me

14500 Las Palmas Dr. #65
Bakersfield, CA 93306

I'll send you pictures in return

Nathan said...

I do get mail from you at times...but I'd rather mail than bills. But you do have my address anyways. Guess I just wanted to be included.

Jack Clinton Raymond II said...

Jack Raymond
2110 Highpointe Rd #209
Corona, CA 92879

Jen said...

Yes! Send Me Mail! You Know You Want To!

Jen Smith
8572 Silver St.
Caistor Centre, ON
L0R 1E0

I'm so glad that I found a reason to find and read your blog. :)

Canada Loves You!

Powered by Blogger.