We drove down, around the corrner and there was all these elders standing on the curb waving, and yelling and smiling at us. . . Sam was laughing and making fun of them as we pulled up. Max kept teasing him "that's going to be you!" They all had stickers on that read HOST. . . and we opened the van door and we all jummped out and the elders took sam's luggage. . and we huged him, and Sam was so happy and laughing and he walked away "Well, ok, bye."
The lady said that this is not for the swine flu, it is how they are doing the MTC drop-offs now.
And I thought it was so much better. .. none of that stupid movie, or room, or dramatic family seperation.
See ya in 2 Sam bo.
6 comments:
maybe it's because I was listening to sad music as I read your post but I just got so sad!! Ravoe, hang in there! he's gonna be great!
Man, what will we do without good'ol gluey Sam... we'll figure something out.
Guess I'm next.
No more Shottysam???? I am so sad, who's little brother am I gonna dominate in Halo now?
OH NOES MAH GLUE.
You can use mine Brett.
Interesting. I wondered how those drop-offs would be. The old way was too dramatic, I agree.
Post a Comment