Monday, May 11, 2009

I found myself at 1:30 am last Friday morning staring 
out the mooches drive threw window with this lovely treat of a lady. She was helping me pass the time by captivating me with stories of the full moon, how she will never sleep on the full moon nights, now crazy things happen on full moon nights. . . . . I failed to ask for her name, But i knew that when she left this was going to be a good weekend. Wild and free under the full moon. (and yes, I feel ok about secretly taking pictures of strangers on my phone with out their permission, please note the purple socks with the slip on house shoes)


We talked our way into swimming in the Cambridge Court
 pool, and then after the boys called.(THE BOYS!, THE BOYS!) . . and before our swim suits could dry we were all on a country drive, past a giant Lama, out to Crystal hot springs with snow-shack snowies in hand.
Salty, crowded, fabulous- Crystal hot springs. 
 

We had to get some food for the growing boys so we all went to Village Inn where Quarters and sugar packets kept our interest. 

Saturday after Juje and i took a nap on our roof, we all loaded up in Brett's Truck for the Demolition Derby. . . One day in my life I would love to date a man who drove in the derby, and have my name painted all classy on the side of the car. . .  maybe. . . .one day. . . sigh.

I hope non of you know this man, and think I'm making fun of him, but really this guy was one of many I took a pictures of, only i don't think this guy dressed up for the derby. . .  That mullet is REAL nice. 

And after flipping cars, greased up pigs, singing Sweet Caroline with Natalie, Tyler dancing, and the girl with the pajama pants and pink sweatshirt dancing. . . we went home And got Jo all riled up, and the boys played a little slap and tickle before we went over to the boys house (THE BOYS THE BOYS!) to watch a movie on the wall.  








Good times, good weekend. Right now have the best friends. 




2 comments:

Juje said...

Good times. Noodle salad.

Ky said...

i like jo's face in that group picture. He looks like he hates the world

Powered by Blogger.