Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh Baby YOU, you got what I need.



How is it that we can drive just 4-5 hours and end up in amazing slot canyons and red rock? God bless Utah.

How is it that 9 people can be consistently eating a bag of sour gummy worms and it never runs out?

"I can't get enough of my mouth right now!"

I don't know what it was, either the stormy sky, or the manly trucks. . . it could have been that it was a great group of really easy-going people. . But it was magic. 


Such a good vacation, Whitney is great.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, we took the exact same trip! Regina Spektor's new CD comes out in June! I have the first song/music video on my blog. It's great!

Whittron said...

I just loved when you and I were both riding shotgun of both manly trucks, owning the whole trip. man, good trucks... never a bad seat.

Whittron said...

ps. our bags don't match at all, why did we think that?

Powered by Blogger.