Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nine Days

It has been hard to even think of sitting down and writng a normal post about "my life in logan" or "confrence weekend" or whatever most people blog about, when all I can think about is Britney.

We are down to nine days on the countdown, keeping up to date with song of the day and a paper chain. . . .And when i say "we" I mean, me. 

I honestly can't remember the last time I have been this excited for anything in my life. 

The past few weeks I have had some time to reflect on my relationship with her and how I grew to love her.  How I tried to mimic her dance moves. How i would buy a pepsi just to hold, so i felt like i was supporting her. Her Oops i did it again Music viedo is gold. 

I am thrilled that my gnomes are comming around, and are shareing the excitement with me. 

5 comments:

Parkazam said...

I never said Britney was crazy- er...NOTHING, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Savannah and Braden said...

That picture is soo scandalous!(another stupid word) I blogged our little outing! haha! Blog or Die!

Rhiannon said...

Hahahahaha! Sounds to me like you are setting yourself up for some serious disappointment!

Brett Z said...

oh my, i kind of feel like i need to flag this blog with all the inappropriateness going on...

McKayJoice said...

Funny, i picked the ones where she looked the most clothed.

And Disappointment? Rhiannon, Come on! i know you wish you were going.

Powered by Blogger.