Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mine is the Sunlight.

Today, it was spring.

I fell in love with aggie blue bikes today, and then fell in love all over again with my bike. The guy said the way my bike was welded together was "vintage".

So i took i rode my bike like crazy, all over the streets, and it felt so good, I was flying. I stopped and got some crab salad and sat by myself with the warm sun on my face and ate it.


On the bike ride home i passed this house, that had this tall, solid, wood fence and behind it there was this black kid jumping like crazy on this tramp. All of the sudden in one swoop he jumped right on top of the fence, and was towering over me, just standing on the edge of the fence. staring at me. So i stared right back at him for as long as i could until i had to watch the road again. Then didn't look back.

It was supper weird/freaky as hell.

Savannah
and I went out with her sassy new camera and had too much fun playing with the sun and old brick building. She took a bunch of pictures of me, while figuring out how to open the lens and close the shutter and squat without ripping her pants. I was happy to be her model.
I tried to give her a good hair flip, like britney, but it didn't work out so good.

Savannah always has had great taste, she will be a fun photographer.


Then the night rapped up with ice cream with Riana, and Saxophone in an attic.

It was a good day.

8 comments:

Kaylene said...

you live a charmed life.

Ky said...

i like these pictures alot and i like your new britney hair... but hate your header.

T and Jackie Isom said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me, but I worked with you at the bluebird this last summer. I don't know how I came across your blog, but I did. How funny! How goes it?

Whittron said...

what is with the header?

Riana Grace said...

Saxophone? How did we miss out on that?

Nathan said...

I'm okay with the header. Really, if that's bad, please tell me you've never flipped through a Cosmo or Vogue. Way, way, way, way worse!

But then again, I'm a guy, and well, you ladies think we only have one thing on our minds. Well, two...food's the other one. Badminton of course is the first one. I love me some badminton!

Whittron said...

funny!

Emily said...

McKay!!

I love these pictures! I saw them on Savannah's blog - you are gorgeous!

Hope everything is going well with you!

Powered by Blogger.