Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey Honey.




I sat with Spencer yesterday, he is a pure treat. Who knew that a squrly white entomology kid could be so funny?
(Us with Billy the blood drop.)

I've been saling honey with the entomology club. I love being up on campus, Today i saw a venting machine with CDRs and post-it notes in it. POST-IT-NOTES!

I need to eat more honey. It is so good for you, and tastes so good.
I need speed walk with Natalie more.


Today i got up early, rode the shuttle, read the statesman, waited for Nataile's class to start.

Riana came and joined me we dressed up to match the honey.
It was adorable. I was so happy to be there with her. Her and Heckler-MaGoo.


Also-I ate my first Scotsman. Great, just great.

Truly a day to blog about.

2 comments:

Parkazam said...

That's some nice lookin' honey, honey.

Unknown said...

UM.. are we not allowed to comment on your posts anymore?

Powered by Blogger.