
Yep, we still have snow in Logan. Yep, my teeth hurt if i'm out too long.
Gosh, I love the Aggie Feild house I feel like this is the highest point, altitude wise, that i can run, top of the world, . . . The treadmills that face the balcony are genius, you can watch the people on the track below, or the guys playing basket ball. . . I was running today and the guy playing made this horrible shot. . . . totally missed. . . and i had to stop myself from yelling at him "AIR BALL!. . . AIR BALL!"
Too many Aggie's basketball games?. . . No. . . . not enough?maybe.
3 comments:
It's nice to see another picture of you finally, are your eyelashes curled in this- I can't tell.
Oh have you seen the funny video by flight of the concords called Bret you got it going on? I wanted to share it with someone and I couldn't put it on my blog because my mom looks at it, :)
why am I making that face, I wonder? we will never know....
Post a Comment