Friday, March 27, 2009

6 comments:

Brett Z said...

You're not kidding, I'm loving it already!

Jenna said...

the night Max wore his wolf suit, and made mischief of one kind... and another... his mother called him, "Wild Thing!" and Max said, "I'll eat you up!"

Seriously, I know the WHOLE book by heart.

This is awesome.
"Let the wild rumpus start!"

Jenna said...

I tried to make a blog called where the wild things are. sheesh. (it was taken of course)

Unknown said...

I heard about this and no one believed me! I am so happy you found a trailer!

the Ortons 9 said...

awesome, this takes me back to when I was... was... well a younger dad.


They better do a good job, if they desecrate this masterpiece I will be so dissapointed

Parkazam said...

Aaah! Somehow I don't get the feeling it will be what people think it will...There's so much to add. It still looks SICKKK TO THE MACKZ.

Powered by Blogger.