Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring break 2009. Alright!

Spring? forget that.
Wet and cold. It is almost 4:00 and it is still snowing. . . I didn't believe Hayley last night when she looked out the window and said it was snowing.

Hayley and I just got in from shoveling, and figure we had to have gotten at lest a foot of snow.

Just when I thought things were looking warm.

I have been craving all morning Macaroni and Cheese. . . . I love good food (what fool doesn't?)
But sometimes it makes me crazy when i can go back and have it again, and I am left with a craving for a good meal I had.

Seattle has the best Macaroni and cheese. . . And I want it right now, I know nothing i make at home could taste as good and warm and cheesy as that did.

It would be so perfect right now in the cold weather.

Oh man there it is. . . in a picture taunting me.

What I wouldn't give to jump in that picture and GRAB IT!

Look at me, I don't know how good I have it.





. . . . . .Blah, I'm going to go heat up some old pizza.


Yeah the year Spring Break sucked, this year!

5 comments:

Whittron said...

snow! I am so glad that I barely missed it.

Whittron said...

I wrote that last comment, and then looked out the window and realized I was in a blizzard.

Savannah and Braden said...

it's been nice ever since tho. why don't you get in the car and just drive to vegas like everyone else? will mooch's not give you a few days off? how is that going by the way? braden told me he visited you, did he?

Rhiannon said...

Ok, so my sister lives in Seattle & I need to know where you got that mac n cheese, so I can be sure to get some next time I visit her.
I'm with you... NICE SPRING BREAK! Last year takes the cake though... it took till mid June to warm up! Remember that??? It better not take that long this year!

McKayJoice said...

yes! go get the mac and cheese.

Call me and i will tell you where to go.

Powered by Blogger.