Now the only problem is, I need someone to go with. Preferably someone who has a birthday on that same day so they can get in free too.
So i looked up online and I found a few options-
Tom Savini . . . .WHo? . . (yeah my thoughts too) Tom savini is this guy-
He played in such movies as Halloween, Dawn of the Dead, Blood Bath, Ted Bundy, Innocent Blood, The boy who loved trolls, Grind house, Zack and Miri make a Porno.. . . and more.I haven't seen one of his films, but he seems like such a nice young man.
But i fear the entire day i might just be constantly worried about who he would kill.
Who knows, it could make for a great day.
I could go down in history for the girl who slit mickey mouse's wrist! "and I dra-a-a-nk your blood, feeling trickling down my throat"
Other options are Harpo Marx from the three stogies, he would be my number one, but he is dead, so thats not very possible.
Or Vincent Cassel, the villin from Ocean's twelve who could dance threw the lasers. So far this is looking like my best bet.
But really my birthday is not a very popular one.
I might do up some fliers to put around school. . . i wonder if the school could give me a list of students birthdays.
If anyone knows anyone, let me know. I have a while to figure it out.
5 comments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_23#Births
Certainly there must be something in there!
I think that guy is in Along came Polly. He is the Scuba Instructor. I bet you could find somebody who would go with you EVEN if they couldn't get in for free.
That is pretty cool though, I didn't know you could go for free on your birthday if you just registered. I will never be able to talk Ryan into that... he calls Disney Land the crappiest place on earth. One bad experience there has ruined him for life :)
"i feel she would steal the attention away from me, and her loud voice and eccentric facial expressions drive me crazy."
For a sec i thought you were talking about Andie and i thought "what a horrible sister McKay is. to say something like that on her blog." then i figured it out and i laughed.
Speaking of which, i don't think you mention Andie on your blog very often. she needs her own post.
I'm sure we could make up a fake birth certificate for all us gnomes. Or Nat's bro-in-law would do it. Ha.
Ya, no one has really been born on November the 23rd. But if it is of any consolation, Billy the Kid was born on your birthday and he was a bad A. So I'll bet some of that awesomeness rubbed off on you...just a thought.
Post a Comment