So Laura recommended a eyelash curler. . . and today I walked around town in the light falling snow and stopped and picked up an eyelash curler and m&ms. . I don't know why in my 24 years of being a girl i have never gave much thought to curling my eyelashes.
Well, Long story short. . . My eyelashes are to die for!
Then me and Natalie got in her chuger car and went country swing dancing with the stake.
And the boys LOVED the eyelashes! i didn't sit one song out. . . I had so much fun dancing.
I love when a man grabs my waist and flips me and dips me. If i had only known that the curler was going to be such a big hit i would have done it years ago.
Cheers to Laura.
2 comments:
Mckay this is funny because when we were at the temple the other day I was thinking just that. Why doesn't Mckay curl those lashes of hers? :) Seriously I would love to see your new look very soon!!
WOW! Amazing results! I don't own an eyelash curler either. I've had mine curled before & I feel like it looks like I walked into a glass door & smashed them. It's weird. Maybe I did it wrong?
Post a Comment