I went to Millville today. To hang out with some rowdy cowboys, they had made a wagon and hooked up some horses and we took it down the streets of Millvile, while this ratty-ol farm dog tagged along.
Later we took the ford trucks up digging, with the country music a-blearing.
I learned that a lot of college students keep horses down at the fair grounds. (i didn't know that)
-"if someone was to make an alfalfa cologne, that smelled just like the fresh cut alfalfa, i think they could make a lot of money" - one of the cowboys, being dead serious, smelling himself.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
who are these lovley cowboys you are talking about?! I never went to millvile to hang out with cowboys in all my days in cache valley!!!
Awe man! I wish you had some pictures of that crazy adventure!
I love the smell of fresh cut alfalfa.
McKay!! hey there, I am totally blog stalking you from Savannah's blog. I have seriously spent the last 30 minutes reading through your hilarious blog. It looks like there is never a dull moment with you...oh, and you look fabulous by the way!
Post a Comment