Should i feel dumb putting that video on my blog?
-NO! I would!
Yeah! yeah you are right Juje. . .
Juje: my new discovery in wonderful people on this earth, she is wonderful.
Po and a Bev. . . . Glad they had hot Chocolate and not some sissy milk. . . Willy also did a great job playing.
Juje and I doing the Scotsman. . . .
With the LaCog's in town the Aggie pride was running deep.
(we had great seats, all the treats in the world, and made it on the jumbo cam. . .yeah yeah!)
It was a jam packed day.
I
That Damn scotsman gets me every time, Something about a mass of people flinging their arms about singing about sedge brush, i love it.
For as long as i can remember my dad has bought season tickets to the BYU basketball games, i remember going on daddy-daughter-dates with him, the sound of the squeaky shoes on the floor the sound of the buzzer and the stupid band will always remind me of being with him.
Guilty pleasure, I love collage basket ball.
I
That Damn scotsman gets me every time, Something about a mass of people flinging their arms about singing about sedge brush, i love it.
For as long as i can remember my dad has bought season tickets to the BYU basketball games, i remember going on daddy-daughter-dates with him, the sound of the squeaky shoes on the floor the sound of the buzzer and the stupid band will always remind me of being with him.
Guilty pleasure, I love collage basket ball.
2 comments:
1. Your performance was wonderful!
2. How did you get those vidoes to finally load????
3. Oh dear.....my fat face doing the Scottsman.
4. 1-3 are good enough.
I really like this. Aren't the Aggies so easy to love? I'm glad you are one of us Mckay.
Post a Comment