that 2nd bird picture is the best one I have ever seen of you. by far. and I am so glad you noticed Riana in the picture on my blog! I was hoping someone would so bad.
I'm such a blog idiot, how do you get your pictures to be side by side like that? For the life of me I can't figure out the simpliest things to do on my blog.
4 comments:
love this so h'n much
Mckay I miss your funny faces and your french fry fingers! i hope i make it up to logan soon!
that 2nd bird picture is the best one I have ever seen of you. by far. and I am so glad you noticed Riana in the picture on my blog! I was hoping someone would so bad.
I'm such a blog idiot, how do you get your pictures to be side by side like that? For the life of me I can't figure out the simpliest things to do on my blog.
Post a Comment