Sunday, February 1, 2009

Man Thigh

My dear old roommate Ali loved the man thigh, it was the first thing she would notice about the opposite gender. I thought of her threw out the entire Superbowl game. . . It is so distracting that the Steelers would choose a gold metallic pants to run around under fluorescent high beam lights. . . 

MAN THIGHS

That's all i could think of. 

Then the question accrued, (or the statement rather) "I bet they could crush a human skull with their thighs!" -I don't know what idiot would think this is a possible idea.

So in order to prove the strength of the thigh we found a cup, a cardboard cup from the 7-11, to crush. . . Not one of us could crush the cup (Well, Brett kind of did, but he cheated by moving the cup on an angle(anyone could do it on an angle!))

Moral of the story: A NFL player could not crush a human skull, (unless the skull was a baby skull or an old skull over 300 years old) But I am 100% that they could crush your ribs and collapse your lungs.

Also: Ali HATED the man thigh. . . but i wrote it that way because it was funny to think otherwise.

 I myself am looking for a good man thigh in the man i marry.   

5 comments:

Juje said...

I love that we just posted the same exact blog. Well, almost.

Hayley said...

call mythbusters. see if they will bust the myth of busting skulls

Whittron said...

confession, I love muscly man thighs. That's the best part about watching rugby and football.

Rhiannon said...

The second I read the title of your post, none other, but Ali herself came into my mind. HAHA, that is so funny. I bet she thought the exact same thing you did as she watched the game.

McKayJoice said...

I'm glad you enjoyed this Rhiannon, i knew you would.

Yes lets do something soon, while gas is still somewhat low.

Powered by Blogger.