Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got the POWER!

"What's your major?"
"What are you studding?"
"Where do you work?"
"Where are you from?"
"Are you doing anything with your life?"
"Do you feel like i care about you?"
"Am i driving you crazy?"
"Could i be more fake and less interested?"

I am so sick of stupid small talk, I've been starting to make stuff up. . . . .

"Yeah, well i don't go to school right now because i feel it is more important for me in my life to focus on my music."

(if the guy is flustered talking to you- and thinks you are serious, he will agree on any point)

Or (my favorite cause you don't have to lie) avoid the question and give them something they might want to talk about.


EITHER WAY-

I'm not a student, and i don't like telling people and one of the reasons is this:

I am the Vice President of the Entomology Club at USU. . . It is wicked cool that they love me as much as they do, And it is hilarious to me the amount of power they have givin me with out knowing anything about me. . . No one has ever asked me if i was a student or not. . . They just all think i am. I don't know what would happen if they knew. . . . But i don't want to mess up anything, so i keep it under my hat.

Today i realized this when i was in a meeting with the President and we were planning the activity dates for the next 4 months. Then she handed me over the Keys to the insect lab, and cabbnets to all the insects . . . AND a small key for the "money box"
After i had the password to the Ent-E-mail I walked back to my car and this surge of Power came over me.

HA!

You barely know me! and you are giving me keys to the university insect collection?

That is so funny to me.
Good thing i am not crazy.

Keys!

Oh that is so funny.

On a brighter, more serious note. . . I'm working with a lady so that the Ent club will be saleing local honey. I'm very excited about it. Hope the students would be too.

(it is so hard planning for the club because i will get way excited about Honey and bugs and mandibles and i have to remember not all the students at the university share my enthusiasm)

1 comments:

Juje said...

Holy. I stop looking at blogs for a day and they sure start to pile up.

1. I'm so jealous of you and Riana going snowboarding on this perfect day called today.

2. Let's arrange a slumber party in the bug building with your new keys.

3. [blank]

Powered by Blogger.