Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HUMOUR ME

I saw this on another blog. . . because I'm a blog stalker. . . and i loved it.  . . . mostly because is it a "nese" game (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese? . . . just a nese ok?) Nese's are so cool. 

(am i right Gwen? am i right?)

Anywho. . . you click on the link. . . . . hit start, then it will give you some numbers, you have to give the numbers back in order from smallest to largest. . . and then it tells you what "age" your brain is. 

I thought it was great, even more so when it told me i was 24. (because i am 24)

DO IT, HUMOUR ME. . . then tell me how old the neses think you are. 

12 comments:

Jenna said...

So McKay, I got a 38.
Once I figured out what the heck it was doing. The numbers in order.. as they appear. Lol.

Riana Grace said...

That's CRAZY! 23! How can it know that? I feel violated, but I want to do it again!

Savannah and Braden said...

Mckay, I always thought your middle name was either Sherm or you didn't have one at all. Is it really Joice? HOw did I come up with Sherm?

Ky said...

um, it said i was 37. I hate that game.

Whittron said...

I'm a 36. What goes into this analysis?

Whittron said...

I remember SHERM!!! ahahaha

savannah, I think we lied to you. What an ugly name.

Whittron said...

holy moses!!! I just played that game again and it said I was 25!!! Maybe because the first time I played it I didn't know what was going on.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I cheated and did it twice, my excuse was that I didnt read your entire blog and didnt know what I was supposed to do. Plus the baby was laying next to me and kicking me. My first age was 31 and my second age was 24 and the average of that is 27.5 and that is almost my exact age.

Juje said...

Stupid. I refuse to be 51. So I tried it again... 39. No. Tried again: 34. I hate this game.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Just had to try your game. Not to bad for a 55 year old. It gave me a 32. Mama Olson

McKayJoice said...

OH JAN! I just LOVE that you left a comment on my blog. . . so honored.

the Ortons 9 said...

It thought I was 20, that is so amazing.

Powered by Blogger.