Sunday, February 1, 2009
























Chinese New Year 2009

These pictures are crack'n me up. (mostly just RaVoe)
My fortune said "a Large dark man, and a small light woman will annoy you." . . . What kind of sick fortune is that?

I hope when the kids are gone and married Matt and RaVoe will still find reasons to put the camera on timer and take dumb pictures after a dinner.


I feel like next year we need to invite a Chinese person, so it doesn't look like we are making fun of the Chinese.

(Dad putting on his tattoo)

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love your family! You are all so funny. I would have LOVED to be at that party!!! I almost feel like I was just from seeing the pictures. I love how candid you all are. I really miss you a lot. We really need to get together next time you are in the area.

vanessa said...

I'm assuming the title of this post is something your mom shouted in excitement to your dad.
I love how your dad is looking at your mom making her chinese eyes. You guys are crazy.

vanessa said...

Oh wait, no. I think your dad is actually watching max on the brink of stabbing whitney. sorry, my mistake.

Bethany said...

LOL you could always invite the Xu's.

Amanda Jane said...

I love these so much. Much better than the Easter bonnets.

Powered by Blogger.