I can't get over how much i loved Po and a Bev. . . . in spite the awful "bev" of milk. . .Who? Tell me, Who the heck wants to sit around and sip milk? Yeah, not me.
But something about being in a dimly lit room, with people who have nothing to do but everything. Watching as one by one your average jo got up and preformed, no one listened and everyone loved.
Whitney once mentioned opening up a pizza place where there would be a small stage for shows and the 2nd floor of the place would be a little radio station where you could broadcast the show playing that night at the pizza joint.
One of those places where there is a stack of news papers in the corner, that one could come by and sit and read for hours.
And when needed, they could get all rowdy like, and have fun dance parties . . . (until the crazy teenagers think it is funny to dance on the tables(you have to draw the line somewhere))
I'm sure Whitney and I were going to a lot of shows back in the day when we she had this idea.
Whitney would make a good radio DJ. (never as good as Jordan P. (we would hire him to eliminate the competition))
It is just great to me that everyone has something to say. . . something that should be heard for whatever reason. . .I fall victim, in that i like the occasional blog. . . . . I like to be heard
And the people of this world, the ever-so-small part i have seen, just make me smile with the things they gotta say. . . writing songs about cadged tigers, scribbling in mole-skinned notebooks.
Meeting people on my mission was a pure treat. .. . thinking that talking to a "Yankee" about Bush would change the way the States views the Canadian heath plan. . . . it is cute really.
It doesn't take a lot to talk. . it is the ones who act who make there ideas and opinions materialize. I would like to be more of and actor. . . in the non-hollywood since.
Good, better and Best. . . I would like to take advantage of the Best.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment