Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enjoy the silence

Either because I have been around people for the past 3 weeks. . . . .Or maybe it is because i have been away from my big bed-But i really have been enjoying my time alone.

Really enjoying my warm room, with my record player, my pictures, my desk, my blankets, and little plants that i enjoy tring to keep alive.
I like Logan. Walking alone on the snow fallen streets today was very calming today, very therapeutic for those small little worries i think about.

3 comments:

Whittron said...

you should just stay up there!


except I saw Thomas S. today, and he wants to play, and slack-line.

Miss McKay said...

monson? what are you talking about?


. . . oh! staford! oh that is great. . . ok tell him i would love to play!

Whittron said...

duh

Powered by Blogger.