Monday, December 29, 2008

It happened again.

I woke up in the middle of the night, sleeping flat on my back, (i hear this is the best way to sleep, it is how Martha Stewart sleeps) and i wake up because my right arm is compleatly numb. . . . I don't know why. it is not in a weird position, just laying flat by my side. . . and the enitre arm is numb. 

Why?
Is it that i sleep on the floor. . . .in a corner. . . 
This is the third time, the third night in a row. 
The arm should not be numb! 

3 comments:

Rowdy said...

two things: 1. sleeping on your side is the best way to sleep. it supports your back better. martha stewert sleeps that way because that's the safest way to sleep in prison. 2. whenever i wake up with my arm totally asleep i pick it up and drop it on my chest. my arm is really heavy.

McKayJoice said...

I never took into account prison.
Interesting.

Li said...

You should see a chiropractor. I know a good one. :) In fact, we are probably going to open our practice in Logan.

Powered by Blogger.