Getting directions from someone who is drugged you might need to plan a little extra time for locating the place.
"get on the road that looks like it is going to the hospital" i think was a direct quote from drugged up Rianna.
Lucky we got there just in time to watch them pull out the chest tubes.
With a death threat from smiley-magee that if we fainted then she would have to call in the SWAT team and we would be very embarrassed. . or something or other, she was crazy, and just so happy to be there being a doctor or whatever she was. (the tube- from the spot she is holding, was all inside Rianna wrapped around her lung.)
I like weird blood stuff- if I can have an educational outlook, rather then gore. . . . I came home and preformed surgery on whitney to remove a growth/um/wart/thing on her arm, with some ice and a exact-o knife.
It has been a good day, a good bloody day. . . If you ever need me to preform surgery i could do it. . (meaning that i am not afraid to jab a knife into your skin, or pull apart flesh with tweezers if you need me to)
McKay will not be held responsible for any pain /infection/complications that come with volunteering yourself to her
Also we spotted this man today on our 4hour road trip from Logan to Highland, It was a circus today on the streets.
You can't see him too well, but know he was great.
2 comments:
I am honored to have my tube on you blog.
that man needs to sit up now!! and I'm so glad I didn't faint while watching tube-removal, SWAT was on call.
Post a Comment