Sunday, November 23, 2008

How are my roommates so WONDERFUL?

Malouf the goof, Jo looking so sharp, Jack falling out of his chair,(sorry jack, but it was too great) Hayley tripping on the driveway. Hayley falling again. Shoving Goodies in my Goodies. Forks breaking, "Taking state" Adam being a thinker. Birthday hugs, and the supper fast spanking machine. "La-di-do-di-da"ing the scriptures. Rianna's 6 meals. Breakfast- twice. Saving hundreds of babies from dieing with the Klondike bar ward prayer snack. Tradition of taking out the trash. Long talks. Roommate dinners. Pinatas. Pez. Mother Mary. surprise cupcakes. Elfs dancing.


Every year, on my birthday i secretly wish i would die, just to live 24 years to the day. . . Wouldn't that be cool?

It was a perfect day for me, I feel like my lesson in relief society went well, and Natalie and Chelsea gave talks today, and that makes me happy to see my goofie roommates stand and give awesome talks, Chelsea looked like she was going to puke and die, I hope she makes it through a mission, I give her 7 months. . . But it is ok, Girls can come home early right? right.
Our plan to completely overtake the ward is right on target.

It is funny/great that everyone in our house has such different personalities and that each of the birthdays that we have thrown have been wonderful in their own way. I just love my roommates (click here)- i can't say it enough without getting out of the McKay "not mushy" facade i put on, and coming across insincere.

It was a perfect day. . well, they did fail to get me a cut boy- like i asked, but then again Richard (plasma boy) was there, and we all know how he can make my heart rate go up. (shoulder shimmy)
How sweet that they would go as far as to call RaVoe for my favorite meal, and then have a dance party with womanizer.

I feel this is the year of the pinata for me. How do I not have more pinatas in my life?
I was on the ground laughing. Watching Adam and Ben laughing was my favorite. . . ADAM! ah. . . so good so good.

OR my other favorite part of the day was at the dinner table talking about the "Sister" McKay AND "brother" McKay. . . I take the words from Colin when i say- Us McKays are all alike.


Then i drive home to spend the last 1/2 hour of the day with my great family.. . . on the drive recording messages on my phone in case i did die on the drive, my family and friends would have my last words. . . that and listen to Britney and Freddie.

This next year is going to be full of adventure. I can feel it.


3 comments:

Hayley said...

i am the most ticked off elf ever! why did everyone get to be happy but me? your birthday was the so fun, thanks for being born so we could celebrate.

Li said...

Happy belated Birthday!! :)

Jack Clinton Raymond II said...

For the record.....my WONDERFUL roommate PULLED the chair out from under me.....I was soooooo pissed. Looking back on it I guess it was SORT of funny. I'm glad you got a laugh anyway.

Powered by Blogger.