Last one in the bed would turn of the light, when ever she was the last in bed she would push me out of bed with her feet until I fell on the floor, then clame that she was the first one in bed and make me turn off the light. . . . Then she wold roll herself up like a burrito in the covers and not share any with me. . . . I hated when she would do that.
Also. . I remember one night me and Whitney were up late discussing the topic of how high school litter was out of control. . . . . .so Whitney made me go with her, we took trash bags (it must have been like 2-3am) and we started to pick it all up.
For some reason Whitney was very determined to clean it all up. I was tired, and did not want to be there. . . so she was yelling at me. (i am just giggling writing this) . . .. . at this point i pointed out the security cameras and how they would know we were here. (something to that effect) . . . and she said "OH YEAH!?. . "then pulled down her pants and started to moon the cameras yelling all kinds of stuff "YA LIKE THAT?". . . . that was it, i was dieing laughing. . i couldn't breath. . and Whitney just went back with more anger and sass to pick up the garbage. . . . trying to hold back her laughter with the "I'm mad but I'm laughing giggle" (it is one of my favorite Whitney laughs) . . . while i am laying on the grass dieing. . . . so we both gave up and went home.
Sisters, Sisters and Best Friends. . . Happy Birf-Day Whit.
I have always adored being your tag-a-long
3 comments:
Thank you! I forgot about the "last one in the bed" rule. And I am so sorry about the mooning.
I LOVE this story, of course. Thanks for sharing. Made me laugh really hard.
Hey McKay! Whitney reminded me how funny you are the other day so now I'm reading your blog (I'll assume this okay, until I hear otherwise...) I love that first picture of Whitney. I love the title of this post. I love that story so much. I hope my girls are just like you guys.
Post a Comment