He was rude to me. With short answers. I don't think he took me seriously. I can have a gun too! shesh. . . . So i don't have a "concealed weapons permit". So i'm not a "man" and have desires to "shoot ducks". So what? huh?
I'll show him! I'll find my gun, with a picture of Mary on the side, and i'll come show it to his gut!
Ok, that might be a little much. But really he could have been nicer.
(I still don't know where to find a gun like that.)


Great Movie. For many different reasons.
12 comments:
The Boys, The Boys!
Joey got me a pistol for my birthday...It is great and I feel very secure knowing I am loaded. But, I am always afraid it is going to go off by itself and shoot wildly around the room...I might be a little too sheepish for a gun.
So, if you want mine, I would be happy to paint you a little virgin mary on it. $300...final offer.
I want a gun too. Let's get our concealed weapons permit together.
You Americans and your guns.
Seriously now, what would you do with a concealed weapon in Utah? It's not Compton or East LA.
http://www.billmainsgunengraver.com/handguns.htm
Just because I care.
I was just going through the music I grew up with on YouTube...this just completely reminded me of your whole family...
...somehow I just see the whole lot of you guys in tuxedos on an outdoor staircase doing the whole thing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
I hope that link worked!
ps. I hate when I go into "man" stores and they are short and don't think we know anything. I seriously am going to run my own girl snowboard shop one day, and sell guns on the side.
Nate-dawg, I am going to watch this youtube video when I get home from work tonight. I'm excited.
Also, a utah concealed weapons permit is recognized in like 34 states... so when I'm doing my business in compton, chi-town, harlem, and deep east oakland I'll be covered.
proud to be american.
Whitney, why do I picture you in a flowing white wedding dress strapped with a 9 on the hip and a Walter on the ankle. If he doesn't say I do, he's not going far or for long!
http://piperhome.blogspot.com/
Cause McKay said I should...just don't know how often I will, but there it is anyways.
GUNS???? Why in the world are my daughters shopping for guns and wanting guns??? Oh, I remember when all you wanted was an American Girl Doll and your favorite movie was Ever After. Where did I go wrong....?
P.S. Hi Nate!
Putting on the ritz? the Ortons? . . too much, too much.
We are the only family who could pull it off tho.
Post a Comment