I was disappointed in the season opener. it seems each show has to have more and more recap to catch up the people who might be newbies. I feel like I have seen the image of the person composed of bees so maybe this one was made last season, if not I think it could have been a better show for the start of a new season. or maybe I was just tired, distracted and whatnot.
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you. It's been a long wait.
I was disappointed in the season opener. it seems each show has to have more and more recap to catch up the people who might be newbies. I feel like I have seen the image of the person composed of bees so maybe this one was made last season, if not I think it could have been a better show for the start of a new season. or maybe I was just tired, distracted and whatnot.
I completely agree. . . a bit disappointed.
It just didn't feel like the other shows.
Post a Comment