Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feel Free to Dance, Feel Free to Kiss.

It has been quite a while since i have been to a great show. . . I love passionate singers.

I love passionate people.

There were two times where i got a little choked up listening to him and Issac Russell. . . . great show, great show.

At one point Joshua James said. . "this is (the song) about how how beautiful people are, but how ugly we can be" . . or something to that effect. . . .and then he jumped into the crowed and i grabbed his bare sweaty back.

On the contrast, (kind of a side note). . . I have found that an old friend is now doing the "music thing" And it just makes me laugh. . . i can't stop listening to his stuff because it is so completely horrible. . I really think he is tone deaf . . . I think i can honestly say it is the worst music i have ever heard. . . . And i'm not being mean, i'm being honest. . Being mean would be telling his name and linking a youtube video of his live performance. (don't think i didn't debate that one)

Anywho. . Music, connects people in a way words sometimes can't.

What would i ever do with out it?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.